Upcoming Starship changes

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 4 12:46:58 EDT 2000

bhoel at server.python.net (Berthold=?iso-8859-1?q?_H=F6llmann?=) writes:

> Could it be, that changing the machine broke mail forwarding again?
> Mail send to bhoel at starship.python.net seems to be lost again in
> nowhere. (It neither arrives at the address where it should be
> forwarded to, nor do I get an error message to the sending address.)

It seems the mx records for starship have disappeared, so your mail is
probably sitting in some queue somewhere.  I guess/hope they'll be
back sometime soon.

"starship.python.net" still points to the old machine here.

HTH,
Michael

--
6. Symmetry is a complexity-reducing concept (co-routines include
   subroutines); seek it everywhere.