ASP, Python, VBScript and sharing like friends

millja at my-deja.com millja at my-deja.com
Tue Jun 13 23:27:36 EDT 2000

Note: I'm reposting because those messed up
commas are ugly.

I am having a bit of an issue.  My current
situation is that I am able to use Python with
ASP and I am able to use VBScript with ASP.
However, I am still trying to figure out how to
use the two together.

What is occurring is that I am working on a
website, most of which is already written with
VBScript.  I have a rather large function that I
would like to integrate.  Is there some way to
call this function from within the VBScript?
 Or, it would work if I can get numbers,
generated by the VBScript, into the Python
function and the results of this function back to
the VBScript.

Thanks for you time.

jason milliron

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/