Tagging engines like PyFontify for other languages?

Dinu C. Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Thu Mar 16 05:01:37 EST 2000

Hello,

I'm wondering if there are any Python tagging engines like
Just van Rossum's PyFontify for languages other than Python?

That is, I'm looking for a Python module that is able to scan
source code in, say, C, C++, Java, Perl or SQL (DDL/DML) and
return a list of tags and positions in some way similar to
what PyFontify is doing for Python.

Thank you in advance for any hints!

Regards,

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"The thing about Linux or open software in general is that