Attempt to export non-public symbol

nicshane at my-deja.com nicshane at my-deja.com
Mon May 15 17:12:16 EDT 2000

I am currently trying to enable my c code to be called from python. I
have written a simple module which worked fine but am now trying to
incorporate a much larger module following the same procedures and am
not having any success. One difference which I guess is the problem is
a warning message I get when linking :

Warning : Attempt to export a non-public symbol '_initoptprice'

This is the only difference between the working and non-working
versions. As it is on the init function it is more than likely the
problem ??

Any ideas how to eradicate this ??

Regards,

Shane.