Attempt to export non-public symbol

Gordon Williams g_will at cyberus.ca
Tue May 16 08:33:06 EDT 2000

Sounds like you need a .def file to change the name from _initoptprice to
initoptrice.  It should contain something like

Exports
	initoptprice = _initoptprice

I dont know what compiler you are using.  I wrote a HOWTO for creating
extensions using the free Borland compiler where you might find more
information at http://www.cyberus.ca/~g_will/pyExtenDL.shtml .

Regards,

Gordon Williams

nicshane at my-deja.com wrote in article <8fpp73$4da$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>...