Clifford Algebra

Tom Loredo loredo at spacenet.tn.cornell.edu
Wed May 31 17:44:56 EDT 2000

Robert Kern wrote:

> I've been meaning to wrap the XMU library
> (http://www.perwass.de/Programs/XMULib/xmulib.html) by Christian Perwass
> that implements a C++ class heirarchy for Clifford Algebras.
>
> Or I might simply re-implement the same ideas in pure Python.

Along these lines, there is a MAPLE package that the Cambridge GA group
has been using:

http://www.mrao.cam.ac.uk/~clifford/software/GA/

For those evesdropping on this thread---this is probably some of the
prettiest math you will ever see.  Check out the links already provided,
esp. the stuff by Hestenes and the Cambridge group (Gull, Lasenby, Doran...).
Repeating the link Kirby provided:

http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/clifford/

Peace,
Tom Loredo