Couple of simple questions

nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Mon Apr 2 04:55:59 EDT 2001

Thanks for the replies about the type sizes - much appreciated and now
fully working.

As for the PythonPath question, I have managed to answer it for
myself.  If anybody is in a similar situation, all I had to do is ad a
subkey to the pythonpath registry key
(HKLM\software\python\pythoncore\2.0\pythonpath), and add the custom
path to the default string value.

Cheers.