Python & TKInter applets

Robert Johnson rjohnson at exotic-eo.com
Thu Apr 12 02:58:45 EDT 2001

I would be developing for a Windows NT server and would probably use a
server-side solution since our customer base is not huge so our website is
not heavily used (the general public would probably not have much interest).
The only reason I even considered an ActiveX solution in the first place was
it took my compiler about 1 minute to convert my working application into a
ActiveX component.

Robert Johnson

news:slrn9d9jp4.jbp.philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk...