PEP: Use site-packages on all platforms

Dave LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Mon Apr 2 13:42:50 EDT 2001

My preference would be for a common lib/dll directory for all apps
that have a dll extension component. That directory could be on the
path. I'm _quite_ gunshy about putting anything in the windows
directory. It just fills up the C drive and further can cause
versioning problems of it's own.

Dave LeBlanc