wxPython: Procedural or OOPS? installation woes etc...

Nils Hensel nils at hhk.de
Fri Apr 6 06:18:20 EDT 2001

Perhaps you should begin using wxPython by reading the docs and taking a
look at the examples.
You don't "use" wxPython by executing wx.py.
Oh, and by the way one way of taking a glance at the traceback messages is
to open a console and type in the "python some_script.py" command line
instead of double clicking the script in the explorer.

Nils

news:3ACC27AB.1A13151 at earthlink.net...