Python CGI and Jave Server Pages (JSP)

Alex Martelli aleaxit at
Thu Aug 16 22:15:25 CEST 2001

"Maan M. Hamze" <mmhamze at> wrote in message
news:tnnq6npco20l59 at
> Thank you all for the reponses.  We are going to try both:  Python, and
> and take it from there; although I much prefer to stick with Python.

Make sure to get to, download Jython, and start studying
up on it and how you can integrate it with the JSP or any other Java
library/framework.  You'll get the advantages of the Python language
but exactly the same library availability and deployment options as
with Java (since it IS 100% pure Java...).