PyQt binary for Windows....but?

Case Van Horsen case_vanhorsen at mentor.com
Mon Aug 13 20:20:51 EDT 2001

I downloaded and installed the Qt stuff from Trolltech and while the
documentation implies that VC6 is needed, it didn't require any compiling.

I did find an incorrect path entry that was added to PATH by PyQT. There is
a double-backslash when only a single one is required.

I ran a couple of demos but no more.

Case

news:4a249347.0108131604.44a5c4fc at posting.google.com...