11-15 new Python Books on the way! (fwd)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 9 08:18:45 EST 2001

Dr. David Mertz <mertz at gnosis.cx> wrote:
> Ron Stephens <rdsteph at earthlink.net> wrote:
> |Truly a surfeit of books. But, for what it is worth, I have listed all I
> |could find out about them all at http://www.awaretek.com/plf.html

> Ron seems to have done a more complete job than I have (or than I have
> really tried).  But Pythonistas might enjoy looking at my reviews of
> many Python books for IBM developerWorks (quite a few overlaps with
> those Ron looked at):

>     http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pbook2.html

>     http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-cp12.html

You both missed mine - GUI programming with Python and Qt is going to
be printed next week, but most of the text is already available online
(without the screenshots - it appears the publisher has some problems
fitting them to his website or something). There'll be a forum where
you can download all the sample code real soon now, too.

http://www.opendocs.org

--

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.valdyas.org