lost interest?

Suchandra Thapa ssthapa at classes.cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Dec 8 15:06:37 EST 2001

Walter Moreira <wall at adinet.com.uy> wrote:
>The arguments about not having a working prototype, I think, are not
>good. Suchandra Tappa has set up a server with siphon, but nobody has made
>comments.
>
>Why do you think people is not interested? Didn't the community should try to
>encourage something like siphon?

    I've been curious about that also.  However, I've been currently adding
stuff so that it would be easier to use as well as creating auxiliary
utilities for basic stuff.  When I get the new version done (hopefully by
monday), it would be nice to get some sort of response.

Suchandra Thapa                       | "There are only two kinds of math .
s-thapa-11 at NOSPAMalumni.uchicago.edu  | books. Those you cannot read beyond