Python Users Group Australia

Ben Catanzariti fakeaddress at nospammail.com
Tue Feb 6 23:14:07 EST 2001

Mark

As you already have a mailing list up and running ... would you like to
expand that to an Australian Python Users Group? or APUG ... (I think I
think I got involved in IT just to use acronymns :)

There is an Australian Users Group conference running this weekend ... ie
(linux, Perl, Cold fusion etc etc no Python however :(  ... I would consider
going to try and gather a base membership ...

"Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote in message
news:3A80C151.3000504 at ActiveState.com...
> Ben Catanzariti wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am looking for the existence of a Python Users Group in Australia ...
does