Unusual minidom behaviour: Part Deux

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Jul 29 01:14:01 EDT 2001

In another post you wrote:
> At this point I frankly care only about one thing: to prevent it
> from happening.

Is that a temporary solution?  You don't have time to find the cause,
but you feel confident that if you removed some irrelevant part of
the app the problem will go into hiding, and you care only about
one thing: preventing it from happening.  Problem solved. :-)

(I'm sure the real solution is to find the time to narrow down
the list of possible causes, because it seems very unlikely this
group will be able to solve your problem without more legwork
on your part.  I know that doesn't sound helpful: sorry.)

--
Peter Hansen, P.Eng.
peter at engcorp.com