odd behavior!

Nick Perkins nperkins7 at home.com
Mon Jul 2 02:35:58 EDT 2001

..not sure, but this might help:

at every place where you import a file that may have changed, throw in a
reload..
ie.

import my_mod
reload(my_mod)

imported modules are not automatically re-loaded when their source files are
changed.

you can also reload from the prompt:
>>> reload(..)

..maybe there is a recipe somewhere for an automitic importer that detects
modified files...

news:6rvvjtoe2f4p8i18rva42guei44f10fp4j at 4ax.com...