best language for 3D manipulation over web ?

Attila Feher Attila.Feher at lmf.ericsson.se
Wed Jun 6 12:45:41 EDT 2001

Erik Max Francis wrote:
[SNIP]
> If you know that your friends are an extremely atypical set, why did you
> mention it at all, except as an attempt to generalize?

I don't know and never said they are atypical!!!  All I have said that
they most probably don't form a large enough set to be representative
for statistical purposes.  Do you have a habbit to put words to other
people's mouth they have never said???

> I'm "evil" because you made a blatantly sweeping overgeneralization and
> I called it out?  Yeah, that makes sense.

No, I have not made _ANY_ generalization!!!!  I wrote down:

---
BTW some competents I know play games... really... although I have never
seen an original box of any game they play :-)))  So OK they do play.
But do they buy?
---

Where do you see here I say _everyone_ does it?  Where do you see here
that I state they don't buy?  Do you know the meaning of this sign: '?'
It means _I_have_asked_.  No to make out from this words that I have
meant that every programmers steals the gamkes they play is plain evil.