Event-driven GUIs, PythonWorks, Boa, wxWindows; future directions of event-driven Python?

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 19:02:57 EDT 2001

Is there an extensive tutorial or good documentation of wxPython on the web
that one can learn from? The wxPython tutorial on the wxPython web site is
quite short and is insufficient for a klutz like me. Unfortunately, the same
tutorial is duplicated word for word in the Programming Python book and no more
is offfered. The Tkinter chapters of various books (including Programming
Python, as mentioned by Dave, thanks Dave!) are really detailed and good. That
alone may help me make my decision between Tkinter and wxPython, although
wxPython does seem to be well liked by those who use it.

Ron Stephens