ActivePython and WSH problem

JohnB johnbabhorsspam at donotspampeakaudio.com
Thu Jun 7 18:11:11 EDT 2001

I installed ActivePython under NT and believe that the following .wsf file
should work:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?job error="true" debug="true" ?>

<package id="package1">
  <job id="job1"> <!-- run by default -->
    <script language="python">
      <![CDATA[
WScript.Echo("hello")
      ]]>
    </script>
  </job>
</package>

However, on running it, the following error is displayed "...pytest.wsf(6,
14) Windows
Script Host: The value for the attribute is not valid : language".
I've seen it claimed on the net that this should work, so I suspect my
ActivePython install didn't register something as a script engine for
Windows Scripting Host, or I'm doing something stupid. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
--
JohnB
johnbabhorsspam at donotspampeakaudio.com