ActivePython and WSH problem

Mark Hadfield m.hadfield at niwa.cri.nz
Thu Jun 7 18:48:56 EDT 2001

From: "JohnB" <johnbabhorsspam at donotspampeakaudio.com>
> I installed ActivePython under NT and believe that the following .wsf file
> should work:
> However, on running it, the following error is displayed "...pytest.wsf(6,
> 14) Windows
> Script Host: The value for the attribute is not valid : language".

Open this file in Internet Explorer

...\Python21\win32comext\axscript\demos\client\ie\demo_check.htm

and it will probably tell you your Python scripting engine is not
registered. There's a reference there to a .py file you should run to
register it

---
Mark Hadfield
m.hadfield at niwa.cri.nz  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research

--
Posted from clam.niwa.cri.nz [202.36.29.1]