Integrating a Python GUI into a PowerBuilder App

John Urberg jurberg at my-deja.com
Tue Jun 12 15:35:02 EDT 2001

Hi all,

We are looking into languages to replace PowerBuilder in our shop.
The kicker is that we need to slowly migrate to the new language so
the choice would have to be able to integrate into a PowerBuilder MDI
application.  I'd really like to push Python as the new language, but
I need to find a way to seemlessly integrate a Python GUI into the
PowerBuilder app (i.e. as child windows of the MDI).  I would expect
we would want to use wxPython being as that is the closest to standard
Windows look and feel.

Any ideas on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
John Urberg