Programming ASP with ActivePython [also a general Web question]

Wartan Hachaturow wart at softhome.net
Tue Jun 5 06:36:55 EDT 2001

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Weholt writes:

 Thomas> posted the fix also referenced to here, I installed Apache and
 Thomas> mod_python. Both available on Win and *nix. Works perfect. The
 Thomas> old-fashion-way of mixing code and content ( ASP, JSP, PHP, PSP

        Actually, I like mod_python also for its simplicity and speed. But
        the lack of "infrastructure" really upset me.
        Right now I've sat down and started writing a little library of the
        needed things to start developing with mod_python (sessions is the
        first thing I need :), along with html templates and database
        wrappers).

--
Wartan.

...she made you tea, ask for your autograph...What a laugh!...