An approach to building a networkable boardgame...

Israel Israel at lith.com
Tue Jun 26 20:19:10 EDT 2001

Hello...

I'm in the design phase of translating a Boardgame, my wife and our
exchange student made up this year, to a python app that people can
play over the internet.   I was wondering what the best appoach to
this would be.   I could make this a webrowser based thing where the
server does a lot of the work, or I could make this a downloadable
python distribution that has the ability to connect two players, one
of which would be the server and the other would be the client..

I'm really not sure as this is a challenge I'm setting myself to help
me to better understand not only Python but programming in General.

Any opinions, suggestions, free associations??

~Israel~