return from class?

Jacek Popławski jp at ulgo.koti.com.pl
Sun Jun 10 06:20:21 EDT 2001

I use python and Tkinter.
I have "Add product" window:

NAME: [.entry.]
PRICE: [.entry.]
PRODUCER: [.label.] [Button]

When I click "button" - another window should open, with Listbox of
corporations, then I should select on corporation and click "OK" in that
window, then id of that corporation should be returned to this "add product
window".
So I created other class - with listbox, scrollbar, button, but I don't know
what should I write in command function for button "OK". Class instance should
be destroyed and return value - id of selected corporation. How to do this?

--
She never breaks into the conversation  He seems to be the reason why she lives
She tries to be the perfect kind of stranger