return from class?

Jacek Popławski jp at ulgo.koti.com.pl
Sun Jun 10 08:21:38 EDT 2001

I will try to explain this better...
I need to select "corporation". I need it in many places in my application, so
I decided to create class SelectCorporation. This class should open window with
Listbox. User should select one item from that Listbox, then click "OK".
I don't know what to do when OK is clicked. I should destroy window, and class
instance, but how to return value to the class which called SelectCorporation?

--
Hot wind, moving fast across the desert
We feel that our time has arrived