Not enough Python library development [was PEP scepticism]

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Sat Jun 30 23:03:13 EDT 2001

[Paul Prescod, on what ActiveState has been doing with the Parrot language]
> One good example of what our web team has put together is here:
>
> http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Mail
>
> I find these archives to be better than other Python archives available
> on the Web.

Woo hoo!  I pissed away an hour earlier this week trying to find an old
"dining philosophers" Python example (query on the Tutor list), with no
luck.  Your archive took me straight to it in a few seconds.  So it's
already been worth every penny I paid for it.  My thanks to the wizards who
put this together!

a-fat-check-is-in-the-mail-ly y'rs  - tim