is and == (is not other_thread)

Grant Griffin not.this at seebelow.org
Thu Mar 1 09:17:36 EST 2001

Robin Thomas wrote:

> At 10:33 PM 2/28/01 -0600, Grant Griffin wrote:
> >Hi Gang,
> >
> >I've had a few of my own little questions about "is" and "==", vis-a-vis
> >strings:

<good answers snipped>

> Use the source, Luke.

Yup, I'd like to one day.  But for now, I don't have time to figure out
how 100k lines of C code works: I only have enough time to ask people
other folks who _do_ have enough time to figure out how 100k lines of C
code. <wink>

> All multipart questions are thus answered. This reply
> was your freebie.

You're so kind...may I ask just one more favor?  My car needs an oil
change...

give-in-to-the-dark-side-of-automotive-lubrication,-Luke-<wink>
   -ly y'rs,

=g2

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation            http://www.iowegian.com