becomes Interactive, new issue today

Sean Reifschneider jafo at
Fri Mar 2 18:08:20 CET 2001

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 04:29:59AM +0000, Don Tuttle wrote:
>> Ouch, to be perfectly honest, if the above website was my first exposure
>> Python's web application capabilities I'd run for the hills.  The layout
>> the site is AWFUL.
>Gotta agree.  Especially if we have to wait 2 -3 years for Issue III.

I'm sure the editor would welcome specific suggestions as to the design
of the new site.  You should be able to reach her at editor at
or cognite at

We've had problems getting contributions to the site since the first
issue.  The idea was to make it more interactive and iterative, so that
instead of trying to collect updates for a specific "publication date",
it could just accept things as they came in, hopefully urging people to
participate more.

The site as it is is meant to be a starting place for reaching those
goals.  Participate.

 It's in that place where I put that thing that time.
                 -- _Hackers_
Sean Reifschneider, Inimitably Superfluous <jafo at> - Linux Consulting since 1995. Qmail, KRUD, Firewalls, Python