Good GUI for Python

Ken Peek Peek at LVCM.comNOSPAM
Sat Mar 31 23:18:00 EST 2001

Take a look at the "Fast Light Tool Kit" (FLTK).  I think the link is on the
python web site.  It does most of everything that most people need to do,
without the code bloat of Windoze.  The license is "BSD" style I think (which
means you can use it in a commercial product without GPL restrictions.)  This
GUI is embeddable in small hardware, and runs on many O/S's as well as stand
alone if you write the frame buffer and input device drivers.

If you would like a commercial product, I heard pyQT was very good...