Can anyone recomend a good intoduction to C...

Michael Powe michael+gnus at trollope.org
Thu Mar 8 21:23:08 EST 2001

    Simon> ... for a Python programmer?  I'm going to have to bite the
    Simon> bullet and learn a bit of C. I'd at least like to learn the
    Simon> *right* way to do it.

Along with K&R, I think you will find the C FAQ valuable.  An
"abridged" online version is available at

But, the FAQ is available in book form, as well; I recommend its
purchase.

Steve Summit, <C Programming FAQs:  Frequently Asked Questions>

mp

--
    -----------Michael Powe         Portland, Oregon USA----------
"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are