Can anyone recomend a good intoduction to C...

Michael Powe michael+gnus at
Fri Mar 9 03:23:08 CET 2001

    Simon> ... for a Python programmer?  I'm going to have to bite the
    Simon> bullet and learn a bit of C. I'd at least like to learn the
    Simon> *right* way to do it.

Along with K&R, I think you will find the C FAQ valuable.  An
"abridged" online version is available at

But, the FAQ is available in book form, as well; I recommend its

Steve Summit, <C Programming FAQs:  Frequently Asked Questions>

    -----------Michael Powe         Portland, Oregon USA----------
"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are
Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers.  Their Satanic music,
jazz and swing, result from marijuana use.  This marijuana can cause
white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and
any others."  -- Harry J. Anslinger, Dir. Fed. Bureau of Narcotics,
Congressional Testimony, 1937