Update: New mxODBC 2.0.0 Windows Installer Build

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Wed Mar 14 15:57:00 EST 2001

The Windows installer I announced two weeks ago (just before
heading off to IPC9) had a bug which caused the .execute()
statements to hang.

The bug seems to have been caused by a problem in the distutils
build process on Windows. A clean recompile solved the problem.

Please redownload the egenix-mx-commercial-2.0.0.win32-py2.0.exe
installer from my Python Pages. I have deliberately not altered the
version number since nothing in the code itself has changed.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused -- the distutils
build process is still very new (especially the distutils Windows
installer written by Thomas Heller; thanks Thomas :). Feedback
about the Windows installer should be directed to the Python
distutils SIG mailing list (see python.org).

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg