Can anyone recomend a good intoduction to C...

Wayne Izatt wayne.izatt at
Tue Mar 6 08:42:47 CET 2001

Kerninghan and Ritchie - "The C Programming Language" is a beautiful text.
Everything you want , nothing you don't. Plus, it weighs about as much as a
magazine. Not many languages can teach you all you need to know in that kind
of space. The Python Tutorial, of course, is in the same league!

news:3aa366c6_2 at