Need a free lancer python programmer - to do bots (flowing water and open systems)

Kevin Douglas kevin at GamesandTheory.com
Mon Mar 5 03:23:29 EST 2001

hey the list pans out some spanish bullion for me AND some
support - excellent!

maybe you guys won't mind when i promote my forthcoming
album here either... trying to raise money for technology
through non-technology specific markets, to bring more
concentration into the arena - drawing lines in the sand
from one castle to the next..

and yes!  they're channels for water conduits - free flow
is best!

the water of the world is the world's largest open system!

it's all free to go anywhere it wants - yet it all sticks
together!

;)

-kev  <-- creative designer/technologist/MBA-in-progress