Best Python documentation ->HTML?

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 17:33:07 EST 2001

Brian Glendenning <bglenden at hotmail.com> writes:

> I am a Python newbie and am confused about what the best way to turn
> Python documentation into HTML is (i.e., a "javadoc" equivalent). If
> it could also make good printed documentation (e.g., page numbers) as
> well as HTML, all the better.

If you know latex, writing howtos is pretty easy, and produces nice
printed and HTML output (the latter only with the luck and following
wind you need to get latex2html going, but you only have to do that
once).

Cheers,
M.

--
  If you give someone Fortran, he has Fortran.
  If you give someone Lisp, he has any language he pleases.