newbie IDLE, Tkinter

Randy Hawley Hawley_Randall_R at Lilly.com
Tue Mar 27 12:12:51 EST 2001

Howdy Python Gurus.

I too am a newbie trying out Python on Win32 platforms.

I have the same problems as Nick describes below.  Also, somethimes when
I hit a button that has "command=root.quit" defined as its action, not only
does my program's window quit, but so does IDLE.

What gives with this?  Anybody else ever run into this?  Is it a result of
poor coding in my script (saw it when I just ran the examples from the
Tkinter tutorial, too) ?

Thanks,
	Randy Hawley

Nick Perkins <nperkins7 at home.com> wrote in article