PyQt file locations

Frank Miles fpm at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 1 00:27:25 EST 2001

Dear Arzhang:

	Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, it was already on
the path, as running ldconfig -v shows.

But wait... now it works!!!  But I didn't changed ld.so.conf!  Hmmn. I
haven't checked, but perhaps the 'make install' doesn't run ldconfig?
The one thing that was done was to run ldconfig.  I'd assumed that
the 'make install' did that.

	Now I can finally explore PyQt!  Great!

		-frank