Python scripts as Drop targets in Windows Explorer

Syver Enstad syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com
Fri Mar 30 15:20:44 EST 2001

Most strange, the attachment opens in Emacs on my machine. I'll send it
inline then for hopefully the last time:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Python.File\shellex\DropHandler]
@="{86C86720-42A0-1069-A2E8-08002B30309D}"

news:9a055c$n2q$1 at 216.39.170.247...