Is there a bug tracker program written in Python?

Moshe Zadka moshez at
Fri Mar 30 18:19:01 CEST 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:00:51 -0500, scott at wrote:
> I'm looking for a Bug Track system like bugzilla but written in Python.
> Does anybody know of such?  Just learned Python and would would like to
> use a system based on Python if at all possible.
Start searching here:
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: no. Quicker,
   -- Wichert Akkerman (on debian-private)|      easier, more seductive.
For public key, finger moshez at  |http://www.{python,debian,gnu}.org