Python 2.0 quick reference...

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at home.com
Sat May 19 18:14:43 EDT 2001

Okay, my reaction to the first is:

	Darn Microsoft to heck for not having an importer for a common academic
format when they've charged me most of a $1000 for this bleeping program!
And secondarily, why can't everyone (latex included) use something standard
(SGML, XML, I don't care, I'm a content guy) so that whatever I use to read
something will at least be able to read and display it in some form.

Conclusion:

	Lynx engenders love of standards and hate of Microsoft among WebMasters.

Hey, you're right ;) .
Mike