Poor Man's Zope...

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Thu May 3 08:09:11 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent A. Primavera" <vincent_a_primavera at netzero.net>
To: "Andreas Jung" <andreas at andreas-jung.com>; <python-list at python.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 3:57 AM
Subject: Re: Poor Man's Zope...

> Hello,
> I figured out the problem...  What was wrong was that I cut and pasted the
> sample from the web site into a text editor which then inserted | | |
instead
> of spaces for the indentation of the loop.  It was the .pmz program that
had
> the problem all along(which I figured out by cutting the tags out of the
> program...)  But, one question...  Is there any way to use PMZ to interact
> with forms without using CGI directly?

What do you mean exactly ? You can use e.g. run PMZ with mod_python
or mod_pyapache inside the Apache server for better performance. I have
not tried it yet but it should work. There is also a very rough alpha
version of PMZ C-reimplementation available. However this stuff is currently
mostly unsupported due to time constraints.

Andreas