effbot's windows console module

Laura Creighton lac at cd.chalmers.se
Mon May 28 05:59:19 EDT 2001

>From http://hem.passagen.se/eff/bot.htm
     may 26, 2001

          Administrative Note: The effbot.org domain was just
          destroyed by my so-called "service" provider. They agree
          it's all their fault, but haven't yet decided what
          department to blame it on, so they cannot help me right
          now. And their upper management won't be in until Monday. In
          the meantime, you can find a temporary (and probably
          partial) mirror at this address:
          http://hem.passagen.se/eff/effbot [the lab, around 6:25 PM]
          *

It's Monday here now.  Let's hope they are fixing it.

Laura