Date/time support in pyhton

Paolo Salvan psalvan at dsi.unive.it
Wed May 16 07:37:45 EDT 2001

[is there in the wide standard python library suport for date/time
handling?]

> Not in the standard library, but does this sound appropriate for your needs?
> class NormalDate:
>     NormalDate is a specialized class to handle dates without
>     all the excess baggage (time zones, daylight savings, leap
>     seconds, etc.) of other date structures.

Yes, this class semms just what I was thinking about... I wonder why a
class like this doesn't appear in the standard library...
Simple date support is considered an "optional" library??? I think every
languages have (or should have) basic date/time support included in his
std library...

						Paolo

--
Posted from fw1-bv.tek.com [192.65.40.16]