python editor poll

"Jürgen A. Erhard" jae at
Thu Nov 29 23:19:44 CET 2001

    Tim> You wanna start a flame war?  Say you're a Vimmer _and_ a
    Tim> Perler! I learned my lesson!

So why do you say it again?  ;-)

BTW, do you know how "vimmer" sounds to a German? :-)

    Jonathan> * In case you're wondering what editor I use, let me
    Jonathan> just say that it works really well with the email client
    Jonathan> that sucks less than all the others.

    Tim> Yes, I use the mutt+vim combo, myself.  You couldn't _pay_ me
    Tim> to change.

And in my case... Emacs, since I happened to run across uEmacs in my
Amiga days (first editor that felt *good*).  (As if anyone wanted to
know that ;-)

Bye, J

      Jürgen A. Erhard  (juergen.erhard at, jae at
                     My WebHome:
                  The GNU Project (
            "MCSE: Minesweeper Champion and Solitare Expert"