How to marshal a function?

François Pinard pinard at
Thu Nov 15 03:00:46 CET 2001

[Cliff Wells]

> BTW, are you aware that you are double-posting?

Oh, I merely reply to all like I usually do, as there is no `Reply-To:'
to invite my mailer agent (Gnus) to do otherwise.  So you receive two
copies, one as the author of the original, the other as a list member.

Both messages you received from me should be identical even up to the
Message-ID, and many user agents automatically hide duplicates nowadays,
or at least, have provisions for doing so.  Otherwise, a simple `procmail'
filter should easily take care of recent duplicates -- I can dig it for
you in the documentation if you do not quickly find it.

François Pinard