upload file using cgi on Win2k IIS

Jason McWilliams jmcwill at tridog.com
Wed Oct 10 16:06:49 EDT 2001

I seem to be doing everything correctly to save a posted
multipart/form-data file on IIS server.  Yet, I only
seem to be able to save a small portion of the file, not
the whole thing.

The internet user has permission to the temp directory and
I am not getting any errors.  It works properly with the
same code on unix, so it must be a IIS thing?

I have tried file.read file.value and also tried to just
do one line at a time... file.readline .  I can get the
file name fine using cgiobj.filename  ... etc.

I get about 498 k as the file size on the uploaded file, never
more and I am trying to upload a big file.  Maybe there is
a post limit in IIS?  I know that you can set a GET limit.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

--
Jason McWilliams

Tridog Interactive, Inc.
http://www.tridog.com