CGI question on input type=text form elements

DeepBlue DeepBlue at DeepBlue.org
Thu Oct 11 15:48:47 EDT 2001

Rhett
I discovered that this is happening when the form is enclosed in a table.
For example:
<form action="poster.cgi" method="post">
</form>
<form>

Why a form in a table?  Actually, I have four forms on rhe web page and I
need to arrange them in a certain way.  Anyway, when the form is in a table
I am getting the text_1 key.  No table, no key.
If you have the time, try it and let me know if you are getting the same
thing.  I am using IPlanet on Solaris with Python 2.1
Thanks
DB
news:3acd06c8.0110111028.7e057da0 at posting.google.com...

news:<tsb9cb92pql297 at corp.supernews.com>...