File upload in python module?

DeepBlue DeepBlue at DeepBlue.org
Tue Oct 30 11:38:54 EST 2001

Wayne
Yes, there is an excellent script that can do that.  It is by Tom Middleton
and it does a great job.  In addition, it is highly configurable.
The zip file if pyuploadfile.zip and you can find it on the Python Vaults
archive under CGI.
Always look there and see what they have and make a Google search too and
you are going to find many things.
DeepBlue