profiler results for __getattr__, am I reading this correctly ?

Steve Holden sholden at
Wed Oct 17 15:02:11 CEST 2001

"Anthony Baxter" <anthony at> wrote ...
> > If volunteers materialize to produce another bugfix release, I'm sure
> > (PythonLabs) be happy to ship it (cut docs, installers, etc).  It's
> > that neither Aahz (2.0.1) nor Thomas Wouters (2.1.1) volunteered for a
> > second round of this rewarding work <wink>.
> What is the process likely to be for this?
> The major component of work would be deciding which patches and fixes
> were deserving of 2.1.2, yes? How is the decision made - those things
> that are only bugfixes? Only "critical" bugfixes? Or is it a matter of
> trawling the CVS commit messages since 2.1.1... ?
> Anthony, curious.
Ha! There's no such thing as "curious" when it comes to bugfix releases. You
just volunteered. [Quick, somebody, get the altar and a consecrated

just-joking-in-bad-taste-ly y'rs  - steve