how do I add site-packages on Windows?

Justin nobody at
Fri Oct 12 23:07:35 CEST 2001

I may be missing something here, and you may absolutely want
to achieve this programmatically, but otherwise you can use
pythonwin, "Tools/Edit Python Path", then right click on
PythonPath and edit the value, or add a dependent key.

You could also simply right-click on the following
(you may have to edit the PYTHONROOT, obviously)

----------> start of spkg.reg <----------
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

news:3bc57f3b$0$233$edfadb0f at